Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogger Spotlight


No fashion blogging here, but rather, a blog that has inspired me due to my current living situation. As I currently find myself in a shared condo with two of my girlfriends, I knowingly took the smallest room in the place. In that, I probably have the largest collection of clothing, shoes, jewelry, and DIY bins. Because of my small room and endless amount of my materialistic possessions, I have been inspired by the blog, Loving Living Small that is dedicated to showing how to design in spaces under 1,000 square feet. Since I am currently obsessing over this blog I can’t just show you posts from last week alone, but rather I wanted to share several of her many past posts. And believe, there is much more on this smart little ladies blog then what I am showing here. So PLEASE, if you find yourself in my position, don’t get down about it but rather embrace it and explore this blog and feel inspired. You’ll find you can make do with small spaces in a BIG way.







All images above directly pulled from Loving. Living. Small.

No comments:

Post a Comment