Friday, October 7, 2011

The Weekender

It’s that time again my blogging friends. Yup, the weekend is calling so be prepared with some of these clothing, food, and music inspirations brought to you, literally, from all around the world. Enjoy the weekend!

Fashion:
    Now that you can take off those stuffy “work appropriate” clothes, slip into something more fun this weekend. Take home some inspiration home with you all the way to your closet and gear up for the weekend with some fun outfits from these stylish ladies.
Outfit bliss from Jenny From The Block

Outfit bliss from Thirsty Thought

Outfit bliss from M Loves M


Food:
    Although my weekend is already full of recipes to try, I think I can squeeze these is due to their delicious looking photo’s and ingredients. I think I might gain a few pounds this weekend. O well, if done in the sake of good food I’m willing to...
Spanish Roasted Potatoes
Yum from Simply Recipes
Artichoke Dip
Yum from See Jane Work Play Live

No comments:

Post a Comment