Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gold Member


As an avid follower of the queen of DIY over at A Pair and A Spare, I love her reoccuring posts of potential DIY projects. I always feel inspired by them! Anyways, a few weeks ago she included a potential project of spray painting jeans gold. Umm, love the gold jeans but really? Spray painting? Anyways, I then came across a few other fahion bloggers strutten their stuff in gold pants. I dont know exacly if they spray painted their jeans or not, but I just wanted to show its possible potential. Think I’m loving some gold flashy pants. Would you do this DIY project to your jeans?
A Pair and A Spare DIY ideas! 

Here's some more gold pants found on fashion blogs...possibly spray painted?
Gold pants from Late Afternoon

Gold pants from My Edit


So are you fan yet or would you try spray painting a pair of jeans possibly another color?

No comments:

Post a Comment