Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FoodNation

As I think I am still full from last weeks food recipe cooking, I will keep this week short, sweet, and back to the basics...well sort of.
First off, as I love breakfast and as it is the most important meal of the day I wanted to share with you this recipe from Not Eating Out In New York for mushroom scallion pancakes. Again, as I have a huge crush on everything breakfast related I also like a nice hardy meal to start my day off right, not to mention I love me some shrooms. Try this recipe out, I know I am going to.

Next up, we’re going to keep it classy with a good old fettaccine pasta dish. As if fettaccine pasta wasn’t already good enough, were gunna throw in some cannellini beans and artichoke hearts. Can you say yum. Just another classic yet so new recipe from Meet The Shannons.
And finally, dessert. YAY, and although I am not one for sicky sweet dishes, I die over pie. Can’t wait to try this maple bettermilk pie from 101 Cookbooks. I am sure it will deliver the right about of sweetness without going over board that I am truly excited to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment