Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Outfit Inspiration?


So this blog is all about sharing almost everything from bloggers to...well, anyone. So, as I love the idea of inspiration, I have compiled a few blogger outfits that seem eerily similar to each other. The following comes from different bloggers who I have no clue know even if they follow each other, but through some photo investigation and comparison, I want to share with you what one blogger inspiration can lead to. Again, I have no clue if the following bloggers were inspired by anyone, I just want to show you inspiration and outfit variation. Enjoy, and let your mind wonder the possibilities of great fashion.

Warning: this is no ‘bitch stole my look,’ just a classic case of similar fashion inspirations

First, lets start off with two outfits from Cupcakes and Cashmere:

Throw in some of your personal faves, and get:
Photo from Sparkling Footsteps
 
or
Photo from A Lovely Escape
 What outfit will you feel inspired by and how ill you make it yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment