Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FoodNation

            Currently, as I write this post for all to enjoy, I am at work starving and all I can think about is how I have no food at home to go eat. Time to go grocery shopping for me I guess. Anyways, I don’t know about you all, but after I found these great recipes to share, I changed around my shopping list to appropriately accommodate every ingredient needed for all these recipes. My taste buds are already pleased with my decisions to let loose this weekend and in hopes of eating all these great things.
First off, I am beyond stoked to try this recipe of Szechuan noodles. For those of you who do not know, Szichuan is a style of food from the Sichuan providence of China. This providence is know for their extremely spicy and flavorful food that I spent time in this past summer visiting my sister who lives there. Although some of the food was too hot for me to handle, I still love finding things that resemble food from my visit. And were not talking Panda Express of PF Chang’s either. Just good old Chinese oily food.
    Anyways, I am so excited to try this recipe from Spells Jewellery. Although I am not allergic to gluten, I love this recipes because my sister is so I am very excited to make it and tell her how it is.
  
    Now, for a littler more “normal” food, my tummy can’t wait for these potato rings. Yes, I love starch and am seriously excited to try these potato rings from the blogger over Spoon Fork Bacon. Click  here to see exactly what goes in to these starchy delights.

    Now, time for desert. YAY! I know my roommates are going to love me this weekend for this raw cacao brownie recipe from Spell and The Gypsy. I think the name and picture say enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment