Friday, October 7, 2011

DIY Friday

So I found this DIY project on the always inspiring DIY project site P.S. I Made This that took those old hair clip type things from the 90’s and turned them into something fresh and fun for your hair. Truthfully, I thought these hair pin clip things (i really don’t know what to call them), were super useful, made your hair look awesome, easy to use but dreadfully ugly. Now, thanks to this DIY and some embroidery thread or fabric, we can now bust those hair thingy’s out and put them to use once again. Make as many as you want, whatever colors you want and however you want it to look like...super easy DIY Friday.


After I came across this DIY project I also came across this blog, Blue Bird Vintage, who just had a random photo of a similar thing. I don’t know if the blogger herself created this one or if the picture came from somethwere else, but I just wanted to show another way of how it could possibly look. Love it!

Hope you enjoy! Send me any DIY projects you want to be featured here!

No comments:

Post a Comment