Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bloggers Make Business Cards

     To me this concept is new, but umm I’ve seen it a few times this past week on the blogging circut. Guess bloggers truly are making such an impact. To those needing business cards, congrats. We all hope we can all get to their level one day...whatever level it may be. So now it’s time to share with you a sample of two blogger’s business cards. Although it was a close one, I think I have a favorite. Which card do you like better?
    The always creative blogger over at Color Me Katie took a less then typical approach that I kind of seriously love. As I didn’t realize that bloggers needed cards these days, I like the fun way she went about it. So not traditional for a so not traditional way of working. Plus, her cards match her personality perfectly.


       Next, the classy blogger over at Love Maegan took a more traditional approach layout wise. However, I love her color palette and font. I think her card also fits her personality perfectly. Simple, yet stylish with all the grace and class she exudes on her posts every day.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment